Electrical engineering is the classical example of an application for our ceramics, fully exploiting their exceptional electrical and thermal properties. Every hot air blower used in construction sites, every hand and hair drier and every locomotive relies on techncial ceramics in order to operate.
The most important requirement for applications in electrical engineering is electrical insulation, often in combination with high temperature resistance. Technical ceramics are absolutely perfect in both regards.
- highest highest electrical insulation
- new: also electrically conductive
- very high temperature resistance
- best chemical resistance
- good thermal choc resistance
- good thermal shock resistance